List of albums containing a hidden track: Z
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2014)|
This list contains the names of albums that contain a hidden track and also information on how to find them. Not all printings of an album contain the same track arrangements, so some copies of a particular album may not have the hidden track(s) listed below. Some of these tracks may be hidden in the pregap, and some hidden simply as a track following the listed tracks. The list is ordered by artist name using the surname where appropriate.
- Zeus: 07 (2007): Track called "Raw" appearing in the pre-gap.
- Rob Zombie, The Sinister Urge (2001): Untitled hidden track that begins at 7:45 of the eleventh track, "House of 1000 Corpses." Consists largely of horror movie dialogue with a short chorus.
- ZZ Top, Mescalero (2003): "As Time Goes By"
- Zombina and The Skeletones: Taste The Blood of Zombina and the Skeletones (2002); untitled instrumental track after Horror High School.
- Zebrahead, Playmate of the Year (2000): Untitled hidden track that plays for the last 30 seconds of the song "Wasted."
- Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers, Spirit of Music (1999): untitled song on the same track as "Jah will Be done."
- ZOX, Take Me Home (2003) and The Wait (2005) both contain bonus tracks. These are found by rewinding the CDs as soon as the first song begins.