List of assets owned by ABS-CBN Corporation
This is a list of assets owned by the Filipino media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation as well as its affiliates companies and its non-stock, non-profit socio-civic organizations. The following are wholly owned and operated by ABS-CBN, unless otherwise indicated.
- 1 Subsidiaries
- 2 Broadcast television networks
- 3 International television networks
- 4 Cable television networks
- 5 Internet TV/Web TV/video on demand
- 6 Premium/Pay TV/Broadband/VoIP services
- 7 Radio networks
- 8 References
- 9 External links
- ABS-CBN Australia Pty., Ltd.
- ABS-CBN Canada ULC
- ABS-CBN Canada Remittance, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Convergence, Inc (66.5% formerly Multi-Media Telephony, Inc.)
- ABS-CBN Europe Ltd.
- ABS-CBN Europe Remittance, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Film Productions, Inc. (d/b/a Star Cinema)
- ABS-CBN Center for Communication Arts, Inc. (d/b/a Star Magic)
- ABS-CBN Global Ltd.
- ABS-CBN Global Cargo Corporation (d/b/a Star Kargo)
- ABS-CBN Global Hungary Kft.
- ABS-CBN Global Netherlands B.V.
- ABS-CBN Global Remittance
- ABS-CBN Integrated and Strategic Property Holdings, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Interactive (d/b/a ABSi)
- ABS-CBN International (d/b/a ABS-CBNi)
- ABS-CBN Japan, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Middle East FZ-LLC
- ABS-CBN Middle East LLC
- ABS-CBN Multimedia, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Publishing, Inc.
- ABS-CBN Shared Service Center Pte., Ltd.
- ABS-CBN Telecom North America (d/b/a San Francisco International Gateway)
- ABS-CBN Theme Parks and Resorts Holdings, Inc. (d/b/a ABS-CBN Theme Parks)
- ACJ O Shopping Corporation (joint venture with CJ O Shopping Corporation Ltd.)
- Bisaya Cable Television Network, Inc. (56.7%)
- Bright Moon Cable Networks, Inc. (56.7%)
- Cavity Cable Corporation (56.7%)
- Cebu Cable Television, Inc. (53.3%)
- Cepsil Consultancy and Management Corporation (56.7%)
- Columbus Technologies, Inc. (70%)
- Creative Programs, Inc. (d/b/a CPI)
- Culinary Publications, Inc.
- Davao Cableworld Network, Inc. (56.7%)
- Discovery Cable, Inc. (39.7%)
- E-Money Plus, Inc.
- First Ilocandia CATV, Inc. (51.6%)
- HM Cable Networks, Inc. (56.7%)
- HM CATV, Inc. (56.7%)
- Home-Lipa Cable, Inc. (34%)
- Hotel Interactive Systems, Inc. (56.7%)
- Isla Cable TV, Inc. (56.7%)
- JMY Advantage Corporation (53.9%)
- Mactan CATV Network, Inc. (51.6%)
- Moonsat Cable Television, Inc. (56.7%)
- Pacific CATV, Inc. (51.9%)
- Pilipino Cable Corporation (56.7%)
- Play Innovations, Inc. (73%) (a partnership with Kids Edutainment Ltd BVI to develop KidZania Manila)
- Play Innovations Hungary Kft. (73%)
- Professional Services for Television & Radio, Inc.
- Roadrunner Network, Inc. (d/b/a RoadRunner)
- Satellite Cable TV, Inc. (56.7%)
- Suburban Cable Network, Inc. (52.4%)
- Sunvision Cable, Inc. (56.7%)
- Sun Cable Holdings, Inc. (56.7%)
- Sun Cable Systems Davao, Inc. (56.7%)
- Sapientis Holdings Corporation
- Sarimanok News Network, Inc. (d/b/a ABS-CBN News Channel)
- Sky Cable Corporation (56.7%) (d/b/a SKY, Sky Cable)
- Star Recording, Inc. (d/b/a Star Records)
- Star Songs, Inc.
- Studio 23, Inc.
- Tarlac Television Network, Inc. (56.7%)
- Telemondial Holdings, Inc. (56.7%)
- The Big Dipper Digital Content & Design, Inc. (d/b/a Big Dipper)
- TV Food Chefs, Inc.
Here is a list of companies that are affiliated with ABS-CBN. Note that the company (ABS-CBN) only holds economic interest to the following.
- AMCARA Broadcasting Network (49%)
- Beyond Cable Holdings, Inc. (7%)
- Sky Vision Corporation (24.8%)
- Nine Media Corporation (75%)
- ABS-CBN Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation, Inc.- the umbrella organization of Bantay Bata (Child Watch), Bantay Baterya (Battery Watch), Bantay Kalikasan (Environmental Watch), BayaniJuan (Country of Juan), E-Media (Educational television), Kapit Bisig Para sa Ilog Pasig (Holding together for Pasig River), No to Mining in Palawan, and Sagip Kapamilya (Saving Members of the Family).
- ABS-CBN Bayan Foundation, Inc.
- 71 Dreams Foundation, Inc.
Broadcast television networks
- ABS-CBN Sports+Action
- Myx (affiliated by 9Media Corporation)
- Studio 23 (defunct)
- List of ABS-CBN Corporation channels and stations
ABS-CBN Digital TV
International television networks
- ANC Global
- Cinema One Global
- Myx TV (North America only) (affiliated by 9Media Corporation)
- The Filipino Channel
Cable television networks
- ABS-CBN News Channel
- Balls/Balls HD
- Cinema One
- CgeTV (defunct)
- DYAB TeleRadyo Cebu (Cebu only)
- DXAB TeleRadyo Davao (Davao only)
- DZMM TeleRadyo
- Jeepney TV
- Knowledge Channel
- Lifestyle Network
- Maxxx (defunct)
- O Shopping
- Velvet (defunct)
Internet TV/Web TV/video on demand
Premium/Pay TV/Broadband/VoIP services
Flagship radio networks in Mega Manila
Regional radio networks
- My Only Radio For Life! (FM stations nationwide)
- DYAP Radyo Patrol 765 Palawan (AM 765 kHz)
- DYAB Radyo Patrol 1512 Cebu (AM 1512 kHz)
- DXAB Radyo Patrol 1296 Davao (AM 1296 kHz)
- Villanueva, Paul Michael (27 April 2012). "Submmission of the Annual Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011" (Press release). Retrieved 6 July 2012.
- Villanueva, Paul Michael (14 November 2012). "Revised SEC 17-Q for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012" (Press release). Philippine Stock Exchange. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- San Francisco International Gateway (An ABS-CBN Company) (video clip). Satellite Markets & Research. 2010.
- Villanueva, Paul Michael (31 December 2011), ABS-CBN 17-A 2011, Scribd.com, p. 79, retrieved 9 August 2012
- "KidZania Announces Arrival to the Philippines". KZ Journal. 22 August 2012.
- Exclusive: The ABS-CBN Digital TV retrieved October 18, 2013