List of assets owned by Viacom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is a list of major assets owned by Viacom. Prior to the completion of the CBS/Viacom split at the end of 2005, the assets listed at List of assets owned by CBS were also owned by Viacom:
Film production and distribution
- Paramount Motion Pictures Group
- MTV Motion Pictures Group
- Paramount Home Entertainment
- United International Pictures (UIP), formerly Cinema International Corporation (CIC). It is a joint venture with NBCUniversal's Universal Studios.
- Republic Pictures (or Republic Entertainment, Inc.), which in 2012 became Melange Pictures
- Viacom Media Networks
- Music & Logo Group
- Entertainment Group
- BET Networks
- Viacom International Media Networks
- Atom Entertainment, which consists of AddictingGames, Atom Uploads, and Shockwave.com
- Monkey Quest
- Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products
- MTVN Direct (a division of MTV Networks Company)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Viacom International, Inc.
- KGBS-CA (a Tr3́s owned & operated TV station in Austin, Texas)
- Bellator MMA
- Famous Music was a music publishing company and it was a division of Paramount Pictures Corporation. Viacom sold the division to Sony-ATV Music Publishing, LLC.
- CBS Paramount Television and KingWorld Productions are folded into CBS Television Distribution.