List of baseball parks in Montreal
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
French names are included in parentheses next to the English names.
- Atwater Park (Parc Atwater)
- Montreal - (two different short-lived clubs) International League (1890 part-season)
- ?Montreal - Eastern International League (1895 only)
- Montreal Jingos/Royals - International League 1897-1917
- Montreal Royals - Eastern Canada League (1922-1923)
- Montreal Royals - Quebec/Ontario/Vermont League (1924-27)
- Location: ?
- Delorimier Stadium/Hector Racine Stadium (Stade Delormier/Stade Hector-Racine)
- Occupant: Montreal Royals - International League (1928-1960)
- Location: 2101 Ontario Street East; Parthenais; Lariviere; De Lorimier Avenue
- Jarry Park (Parc Jarry)
- Occupant: Montreal Expos - National League (1969-1976)
- Location: Faillon (first base); St. Laurent (right field); Jarry (left field); railroad (third base);
- Currently: Refitted as a tennis facility, now called Uniprix Stadium (Stade Uniprix)
- Olympic Stadium (Stade Olympique)
- Occupant: Montreal Expos - National League (1977-2004)
- Location: 4545 Pierre de Coubertin Avenue (first base); Sherbrooke (left field); Pius IX (third base); Viau (right field)
- Peter Filichia, Professional Baseball Franchises, Facts on File, 1993.
- Phil Lowry, Green Cathedrals, several editions.
- Michael Benson, Ballparks of North America, McFarland, 1989.