List of biblical names starting with Q
See Bible Study Tools Library letter Q or Christian Classics Ethereal Library letter Q or Smith's Bible Dictionary letter Q or Easton's Bible Dictionary letter Q for additional definitions and Biblical sources. Most of the men's and women's biblical names can be found in Herbert Lockyer's books with a biblical source where in the bible they can be found. Many also have a short study on the name. Most of the Biblical name definitions for places, cities, countries, angels, gods, mountains and Hebrew names can be found in Nancy M. Tischler's two volume encyclopedia All things in the Bible, an encyclopedia of the biblical world with a short study on each of them.
- Quartus, fourth
- Quaternion, a guard of four soldiers, ...and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to guard him...
- Quicksands, The Greater Sytis ...fearing lest they should be cast upon the Syrtis...
- Quirinius, who governs Syria, often called Cyrenius
- Comay, Joan, Who's Who in the Old Testament, Oxford University Press, 1971, ISBN 0-19-521029-8
- Lockyer, Herbert, All the men of the Bible, Zondervan Publishing House (Grand Rapids, Michigan), 1958
- Lockyer, Herbert, All the women of the Bible, Zondervan Publishing 1988, ISBN 0-310-28151-2
- Lockyer, Herbert, All the Divine Names and Titles in the Bible, Zondervan Publishing 1988, ISBN 0-310-28041-9
- Tischler, Nancy M., All things in the Bible: an encyclopedia of the biblical world , Greenwood Publishing, Westport, Conn. : 2006 ISBN 0-313-33082-4