This is a list of caves in Ireland as a whole, including those in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, as well as information on the largest and deepest caves in Ireland.
Typical County Fermanagh stream passage in Marble Arch Caves. At 11.5 km (7.1 mi), the system is the longest in Northern Ireland and second longest in Ireland.
Search by region
List of caves
- Caves that lie partly or wholly within Northern Ireland are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Ailwee Cave, County Clare
- Badger Pot, County Fermanagh*
- Boho Caves, County Fermanagh*
- Cloyne Cave, County Cork
- Crag Cave, County Kerry
- Dunmore Cave, County Kilkenny
- Fintan's Grave, North Tipperary
- Killavullen Caves, County Cork
- Marble Arch Caves, County Fermanagh*
- Mitchelstown Cave, South Tipperary
- Noon's Hole, County Fermanagh*
- Pol an Ionain, County Clare
- Pollatoomary, County Mayo
- Pollnagollum–Poulelva, County Clare
- Portbraddon Cave, County Antrim*
- Shannon Cave, County Cavan and County Fermanagh*