List of census agglomerations in Manitoba
A census agglomeration is a census geographic unit in Canada determined by Statistics Canada. A census agglomeration comprises one or more adjacent census subdivisions that has a core population of 10,000 or greater. It is eligible for classification as a census metropolitan area once it reaches a population of 100,000.
The following is a list of the census agglomerations within Manitoba.
|Census agglomeration ||Area in 2011 (km²) ||Population in 2011 ||Population in 2006 |
|Portage la Prairie||24.67||12,996||12,728|
- Census geographic units of Canada
- List of Canadian census agglomerations by province or territory
- List of census agglomerations in Canada
- List of designated places in Manitoba
- List of population centres in Manitoba
- "Census metropolitan area (CMA) and census agglomeration (CA)". Statistics Canada. 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, census metropolitan areas and census agglomerations, 2011 and 2006 censuses (Manitoba)". Statistics Canada. 2011-02-08. Retrieved 2011-03-05.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, census metropolitan areas and census agglomerations, 2006 and 2001 censuses - 100% data (Manitoba)". Statistics Canada. 2010-01-06. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "Summary of the results of the preliminary delineation of 2011 census metropolitan areas and census agglomerations". Statistics Canada. 2009-08-26. Retrieved 2012-03-05.