List of census divisions of Quebec
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- cities and towns (ville), "ordinary" municipalities (municipalité), parish municipalities (paroisse), townships (canton) and united townships (cantons unis), villages (village)
- Cree villages (village cri), northern villages (village nordique, i.e., Inuit), and one Naskapi village (village Naskapi)
- Land reserved to Crees (Terres réservées aux Cris), Inuit land (Terre inuite), Naskapi land (Terres réservées aux Naskapis)
- Indian reserves and Indian settlements
- Unorganized territories
- Types of municipalities in Quebec
- Administrative divisions of Quebec
- List of regional county municipalities in Quebec
- Regional county municipality
List of census divisions
- "Interim List of Changes to Municipal Boundaries, Status, and Names". Statistics Canada. April 2011. p. 7&8. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census divisions, 2011 and 2006 censuses (Quebec)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-03-15.
- The former Lajemmerais Regional County Municipality changed its name to "Marguerite-d'Youville" on February 12, 2011 but the 2011 census still retained the old name; the new name will be used in the 2016 census.