List of charting software
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are many different types of software available to produce charts.
A number of notable examples (with their own Wikipedia articles) are given below and organized according the programming language or other context in which they are used.
- JFreeChart – Free Java based chart software
- TeeChart – Java charting library. Commercial license
- JenSoft API Charts - Java Charts - Free or Commercial
- D3.js – HTML5/CSS3/SVG, BSD license
- ExtJS 4 Charts – HTML5/SVG/Canvas, GPL or Commercial license
- JS InfoVis Toolkit – HTML5/SVG, MIT license
- Plotly.js - Commercial License
- ShieldUI – HTML5 SVG/VML Chart - Free or Commercial
- TeeChart – Cross-browser HTML5 Canvas, CC or Commercial license
- ZingChart - HTML5 Canvas/SVG/VML/Flash - Free or Commercial
- LiveGap Charts-Free Online Chart Builder
Main article: Comparison of .NET charting frameworks
- OxyPlot - a cross platform plotting library for .NET (Windows 8/WPF/Silverlight/Windows Forms/Windows Phone/Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.Android) MIT license
- TeeChart - Native C#.NET Charting Control (Windows 8/WPF/Silverlight/Windows Forms/ASP.NET/Web Forms/Windows Phone/Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.Android/Xamarin.Forms) Commercial license
- Visifire – Single API for desktop, web and mobile. (Windows 8/WPF/Silverlight/Windows Phone)
Pascal and ObjectPascal
- TeeChart – For Delphi. Commercial version. Bundled with Delphi as TChart
- TAChart - Charting component for the Lazarus IDE
- TeeChart – For all PHP development environments including Delphi for PHP. Free Open Source and Commercial versions
- pChart - A PHP library to create anti-aliased charts.
- Charts 4 PHP - HTML5 powered PHP Charts for Web and Mobile devices.
- matplotlib - a 2D plotting library
- R: Extensive support for publication-quality charting in both the base system and contributed packages.
- S-Plus: Built-in charting commands, extended by external packages
- Microsoft Excel – Built-in charting function for basic chart types
- LibreOffice Calc - Built-in charting function for basic chart types
- Apache OpenOffice Calc - Built-in charting function for basic chart types
- EditGrid – web-based spreadsheet with charting capabilities
- KChart – the charting tool of the Calligra Suite
- Numbers – iWork spreadsheet application with charting capabilities
VCL / FireMonkey (FMX)
- TeeChart - Native VCL Charting component with support to Embarcadero Windows IDEs (RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder) and FireMonkey. Commercial license
- TMS Chart - Cross-platform Firemonkey chart component designed for business, statistical, financial & scientific data