List of cities and towns in Guyana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of settlements in Guyana. The following definitions have been used:
- City: Any settlement listed at  that had a 2009 population estimated of 75,000 or more.
- Town: As given at  plus any other settlements with a 2009 population estimate of between 750 and 75,000.
- Village Any settlement not listed at  and with a 2009 population estimate of less than 750.
- Community: Any settlement not listed at  and which Google Maps satellite view shows is too small to be a village.
- Neighbourhood: Geographically obvious subdivisions of any of the above.
- Estate: Contiguous agricultural holding that is notable enough to have a Wikipedia article.
- Mission: Any such that is notable enough to have a Wikipedia article.
- Georgetown - Capital
- Ann's Grove
- Arimu Mine
- Bush lot, West Coast Berbice
- Black Bush
- Chateau Margot, East Coast Demerara
- Chinese Landing
- Fort Washington
- Golden Grove, Guyana
- Good Hope
- Great Diamond
- Hyde Park
- Ithaca Village, West Bank Berbice
- La Grange
- Le Ressouvenir, East Coast Demerara
- Matthew's Ridge
- [Mon Repos]
- New Found Out
- Non Pariel
- Peters Mine
- Port Kaituma
- Port Mourant
- Potaro Landing
- Rose Hall
- Schoon Ord
- Spring Garden
- St. Cuthbert's Mission
- Success Housing Scheme, East Coast Demerara
- Three Friends
- Windsor Forest
- World Gazetteer, Guyana: Largest cities and towns with statistics of their population
- World Gazetteer, Guyana: Maps