List of communities in Pictou County, Nova Scotia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Many of the communities have Gaelic names.
Communities are ordered by the highway upon which they are located. All routes start with the terminus located near the largest community.
- Trunk 4: Salt Springs - West River - Greenhill - Alma - New Glasgow - French River - Broadway - Barney's River Station - Marshy Hope
- Trunk 6: Marshville - River John - Seafoam - Toney River - Caribou River
- Route 245: Egerton - Merigomish - Lower Barney's River - Lismore - Knoydart
- Route 256: West Branch River John - Scotsburn - Lyons Brook
- Route 289: Little Harbour - New Glasgow - Westville - Rocklin - Lansdowne
- Route 347: New Glasgow - Priestville- Coalburn- Thorburn - Greenwood- McPhersons Mills - Meiklefield - Blue Mountain - Moose River - Garden of Eden - Eden Lake- Rocky Mountain - Willowdale - East River- East River St. Marys
- Route 348: Little Harbour - Chance Harbour - Pictou Landing - Trenton - New Glasgow - Stellarton - Churchville - Springville - Bridgeville - Glencoe - Sunnybrae
- Route 374: New Glasgow - Riverton - Eureka - Hopewell - Lorne - Trafalgar
- Route 376: West River - Durham
Communities located on rural roads