List of communities in Victoria County, Nova Scotia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Communities are ordered by the highway upon which they are located. All routes start with the terminus located near the largest community.
- Trunk 30: South Haven - South Gut St. Anns - St. Anns - North River Bridge - Tarbotvale - Indian Brook - North Shore - Breton Cove - French River - Skir Dhu - Birch Plain - Wreck Cove - Ingonish Ferry - Ingonish Beach - Ingonish- South Harbour - Cape North - Upper Middle River - Middle River - Lower Middle River - Hunter's Mountain
- Note: Trunk 30 enters Inverness County and circles back into Victoria County between these Cape North and Finlayson.
- Route 223: Little Narrows - Estmere - McKinnon's Harbour - Iona
- Route 312: Englishtown - Jersey Cove - River Bennett
- Old Route 5: Boularderie East - Millville Boularderie
Communities located on rural roads