List of concentrating solar thermal power companies
This is a list of concentrating solar thermal power (CSTP) companies. The CSTP industry finished a first round of new construction during 2006/7, a resurgence after more than 15 years of commercial dormancy.
The CSTP industry saw many new entrants and new manufacturing facilities in 2008. Active project developers grew to include Ausra,Mulk Enpar Renewable Energy, Bright Source Energy, eSolar, FPL Energy, Infinia, Sopogy, and Stirling Energy Systems in the USA. In Spain, Abengoa Solar, Acciona, Iberdrola Renovables, and Sener were active in 2008.
List of notable companies
Parabolic Trough Collectors:
- Schott Receiver Tubes
- Solar Millennium (Bankruptcy)
- Sopogy Micro CSP
- Ultra Lite Solar
Solar Tower Technology:
- BrightSource Energy/ Luz II
- Aora Solar, formerly E.D.I.G Solar Distributed Solar Thermal
- Torresol Energy
- Greenway CSP
Dish Technology (None sterling):
Operation and Maintenance:
Steam Turbine Erection:
- Infinia Corporation
- Samca Renovables
- Solar Euromed
- Solel Bought by Siemens
- Stirling Energy Systems(Filed for Bankruptcy)
- Suntrough Energy
- Wizard Power
- List of solar thermal power stations
- List of energy storage projects
- Renewable energy industry
- List of photovoltaics companies
- REN21 (2008). Renewables 2007 Global Status Report (PDF) pp. 19-20.
- REN21 (2009). Renewables Global Status Report: 2009 Update p. 16.
- REN21 (2010). Renewables 2010 Global Status Report p. 32.
- Desert Sunrise: Concentrating Solar Power Makes Worldwide Progress
- Low-cost Solar Thermal Plants at Heart of Algerian-German Research Push