List of dams and reservoirs in Maine
- This list is incomplete. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
The following is a list of dams and reservoirs in Maine, USA.
Major dams are linked below. The National Inventory of Dams defines any "major dam" as being 50 feet (15 m) tall with a storage capacity of at least 5,000 acre feet (6,200,000 m3), or of any height with a storage capacity of 25,000 acre feet (31,000,000 m3).
Major dams and reservoirs in Maine
- Bonny Eagle Dam, unnamed reservoir on the Saco River, NextEra Energy
- Edwards Dam, on the Kennebec River, privately owned (removed)
- Long Falls Dam, Flagstaff Lake, NextEra Energy
- Harris Station Dam, Indian Pond, NextEra Energy
- Milltown Dam, on the Saint Croix River, NB Power (on the New Brunswick border)
- Skelton Dam, unnamed reservoir on the Saco River, NextEra Energy
- Wyman Dam, Wyman Lake, NextEra Energy