List of diplomatic missions in Belgium
This page lists diplomatic missions resident in the Kingdom of Belgium. This listing excludes honorary consulates.
At present, the capital city of Brussels hosts 185 embassies. Brussels is unique in that it is not only the seat of the Belgian Government, but also of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the European Commission, which is the executive wing of the European Union to which countries accredit representatives. Thus, a country can send three ambassadors to Brussels, one to the King of the Belgians, Philippe of Belgium, one to NATO and one to the EC. Some missions serve all three functions, while other countries open separate offices for each.
Representative Offices and Delegations
- Republic of China (Taiwan) (Taipei Representative Office)
- Hong Kong (Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office)
- Macau (Macau Economic and Trade Office)
- Palestine Liberation Organization (General Delegation)
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (Representative Office)
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta (Delegation)
- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (Representative Office)
Missions to the European Union
Missions to NATO
Accredited ambassador or embassies
Countries without an embassy in Belgium and without accreditation to Belgium
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- Taipei Representative Office in the European Union and Belgium
- The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Brussels is tasked to promote Hong Kong's economic and trade interests in the European Union and additionally covers 15 countries, including Belgium.
- MSAR Delegations, Macau Government Tourist Office
- Macao Economic and Trade Office to the European Union ... set up at the Brussels headquarters of the EU to further enhance Macao’s relationship with the EU.
- Palestine Embassies, Missions, Delegations Abroad
- Western Sahara Representation Abroad WorldTourismDirectory.com
- "Le mur du Sahara, un mur oublié" (in French). Association Culturelle Joseph Jaquemotte. Retrieved 2012-08-24.
- OFFICIAL REPRESENTATION OF THE ORDER OF MALTA TO THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION - Avenue Huart Hamoir 43;
DELEGATION OF THE ORDER OF MALTA TO THE BELGIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT - Avenue des Touristes
- See Office of the Representative of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus in Brussels Retrieved January 7, 2013.
- Mission of Georgia to the European Union and Embassy of Georgia to the Kingdom of Belgium
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, Brussels - Our Role and Responsibilities
- Iceland - Mission to the EU
- Niue Representatives Overseas Historical List
- CV of His Excellency Paul H. Farquharson, QPM
- Addresses of foreign Embassies and Consulates in Belgium
- Belgian Diplomatic List
- Missions to NATO and National Mission or Delegation to NATO
- Consulates in Belgium