List of representative offices of Somaliland
This page lists the representative offices of Somaliland, a self-declared republic that is internationally recognized as an autonomous region of Somalia. Its self-proclaimed independence remains unrecognised by any country or international organisation. Nevertheless the government of the Republic of Somaliland maintains informal ties with some foreign governments or maintains representative offices abroad. These missions do not have formal diplomatic status under the provisions of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
See also 
- Foreign relations of Somaliland
- List of diplomatic missions in Somaliland
- List of diplomatic missions of Somalia
- Somaliland’s Quest for International Recognition and the HBM-SSC Factor
- Lacey, Marc (2006-06-05). "The Signs Say Somaliland, but the World Says Somalia". New York Times. Retrieved 2010-02-02.
- Section II: Somaliland. International Council on Security and Development. Retrieved 2010-05-25.
- Contacts and addresses of the Somaliland Representative Offices around the world. Government of Somaliland.
- Somaliland Trade Liaison Office, Pretoria. Visit of Somaliland’s UCID Foreign affairs spokesperson to south Africa. Qaran News (1 May 2010). Retrieved 2010-05-25.
- Wiren, Robert (8 April 2008). France recognizes de facto Somaliland. Les Nouvelles d'Addis. Versailles. Retrieved 2010-05-25.
- Somaliland Diplomatic Mission in Sweden. Somaliland Embassy in Sweden.