List of eating utensils
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article or section appears to contradict itself. (May 2013)
Wooden and plastic chopsticks
This is a list of eating implements.
Combination utensils 
- Chopfork - A utensil with a fork at one end and chopsticks/tongs at the other.
- Chork - Pointed and slightly curved tongs, which can be used like chopsticks (as pincers) or like a fork (for spearing).,. A different kind of Chork is a fork with a split handle, which can be broken in half to make two chopsticks.
- Forkchops - Used in a pair, these are basically a pair of chopsticks with a small fork and knife on the non-pointed ends.
- Knork - Knife and Fork
- Spoon Straw - A scoop-ended drinking straw intended for slushies and milkshakes.
- Sporf - Spoon and Fork and Knife
- Spork - Spoon and Fork
- Splayd - Spoon and Fork and Knife
- Spife - Spoon and Knife
Utensils for specific foods 
See also