List of equestrian statues in Italy
This is a list of equestrian statues in Italy.
Frequently represented persons:
- Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius, 5 m. tall, Roman bronze equestrian in the Capitoline Museums, previously on Piazza del Campidoglio, second half of the 2nd century.
- Replica of the Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius, at Piazza del Campidoglio
- Equestrian statue of Victor Emmanuel II, 12 m tall, on the Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II, between the Piazza Venezia and the Capitoline Hill
- Equestrian of Umberto I, at Villa Borghese
- Equestrian of Giuseppe Garibaldi by Emilio Gallori at the Piazza Garibaldi, 1895.
- Equestrian of Anita Garibaldi by Mario Rutelli located 200m north of the Piazza Garibaldi alongside the Viale aldo Fabrizi, 1932.
- Equestrian of Skanderbeg, at Piazza Albania
- Equestrian of King Carlo Alberto in the center of the Quirinale Gardens
- Equestrian of Emperor Constantine I by Bernini, north end of the narthex in St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City, 1670.
- Equestrian of Charlemagne by Cornacchini, south end of the narthex in St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City, 18th century.
Anita Garibaldi 200m N of Piazza Garibaldi
- Equestrian statue of Francis of Assisi, in the Upper Courtyard of the Basilica of San Francesco d'Assisi
- Monument on the Bartolomeo Colleoni's tomb in Cappella Colleoni. Aureate wood by Leonardo Siry and Sisto da Norimberga.
- Equestrian of Giuseppe Garibaldi in the Via Indipendenza.
- Equestrian of Benito Mussolini by Giuseppe Graziosi at Stadio Renato Dall'Ara (no longer existent)
- Carlo Alberto on Piazza Giuseppe Mazzini
- Monument to Niccolò III d'Este
- L'incontro di Teano by Oreste Calzolari, equestrian statues of Vittorio Emanuele II and Giuseppe Garibaldi at Piazza Mino, 1906
- Giambologna's and Pietro Tacca's equestrian of Ferdinando I de' Medici (1608) on the Piazza della Santissima Annunziata.
- Cosimo I de' Medici by Giambologna (1598) on the Piazza della Signoria.
- Equestrian of Victor Emmanuel II at the Parco delle Cascine.
- Equestrian of Giuseppe Garibaldi by Augusto Rivalta at the Piazza De Ferrari, 1879.
- Equestrian of Victor Emmanuel II at the Piazza Corvetto.
- Monument to Bernabò Visconti by Bonino da Campione, originally in San Giovanni in Conca, now at in the Museo di arte antica, Castello Sforzesco, 1363.
- Equestrian monument to Victor Emmanuel II by Ercole Rosa at the Piazza del Duomo, 1896.
- Equestrian of Giuseppe Garibaldi by Ettore Ximenes at the Piazzale Carioli ("Piazza Castello"), 1895.
- Equestrian of General General Giuseppe Missori by Riccardo Ripamonti at the Piazza Missori, 1916.
- Clay model of the horse for equestrian statue to Francesco I Sforza was completed by Leonardo da Vinci in Milan 1492; cast as an equine statue and placed in Milan outside the racetrack of Ippodromo del Galoppo in 1992. 
Giuseppe Missori at Piazza Missori
- Equestrian of Victor Emmanuel II at the Piazza Municipio.
- Equestrian of King Carlo III di Borbone (Carlo III) at the Piazza del Plebiscito.
- Equestrian of King Ferdinando I delle Due Sicilie at the Piazza del Plebiscito.
- Equestrian of General Armando Diaz in the via Caracciolo.
- Equestrian of Marcus Nonius Balbus, in the Naples National Archaeological Museum
- Donatello's Gattamelata (1453) on the piazza in front of the Basilica of Saint Anthony. It was the first full-size equestrian bronze cast since antiquity.
- Equestrian of Victor Emmanuel II.
- Francesco Mochi's monument to Ranuccio II Farnese (1620) at the Piazza dei Cavalli (Horses' Square).
- Francesco Mochi's monument to Alessandro Farnese (1629) at the Piazza dei Cavalli (Horses' Square).
- Equestrian statue of Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Al Genio del Fascismo by G. Gori, renamed Al Genio del Lavoratore Italiano in 1945, 1938 (destroyed in 1961).
Giuseppe Garibaldi at Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Equestrian of Duke Emanuele Filiberto, at Piazza San Carlo
- Two equestrian statues of the Dioscuri (Castor and Pollux), by Abbondio Sangiorgio, at the Palazzo Reale
- Equestrian of King Carlo Alberto by Carlo Marocchetti, at Piazza Carlo Alberto
- Equestrian statue of Alfonso La Marmora, at Piazza Bodoni
Duke Emanuele Filiberto at Piazza San Carlo
Pollux at Palazzo Reale
Castor at Palazzo Reale
King Carlo Alberto at Piazza Carlo Alberto
Alfonso La Marmora at Piazza Bodoni
- Bartolomeo Colleoni by Verrocchio on the Campo dei santi Giovanni e Paolo square.
- Equestrian of Victor Emmanuel II by Ettore Ferrari on the Riva degli Schiavoni, 1887.
- Golden statue on the tomb Domenico Contarini[disambiguation needed] (died 1526), in Santo Stefano church, 1650.
- Equestrian statues from the Scaliger Tombs, now at the Castelvecchio Museum:
- Equestrian of Cangrande I della Scala, copy at the Scaliger Tombs
- Equestrian of Cansignorio della Scala
- Equestrian of Victor Emmanuel II at the Piazza Bra
- Monument to Giuseppe Garibaldi by Pietro Bordini, at Piazza Indipendenza, 1887
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Equestrian statues in Italy.|