List of fixed crossings of the Hudson River
This is a list of bridges and other crossings of the Hudson River, from its mouth at the Upper New York Bay upstream to its beginning at the confluence of Calamity Brook and Indian Pass Brook near Henderson Lake in Newcomb, New York.
The crossings are listed from south to north.
- List of ferries across the Hudson River to New York City
- List of fixed crossings of the East River
- List of ferries across the East River
- Leigh Hornbeck (July 22, 2010). "1900 span will be part of walking trail". Times Union. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- "New York Highway - Article 6". Law and Legal Research. Retrieved July 6, 2013.
- Jon Patton (2008). "Railroad Bridges at Warrensburg, NY". The Adirondack Branch of the Delaware & Hudson Railroad. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- Roger A. Dziengeleski (January 11, 1994). "Criticism of Finch, Pruyn Bridge Unjustified". The Daily Gazette. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hudson River Crossings.|