List of flora of the LCRV (birdwatching)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a List of flora of the Lower Colorado River Valley (birdwatching).
- Acacia spp.
- Acacia greggii, Catclaw acacia
- Arundo donax, Giant Reed
- Atriplex, Saltbush(Desert Saltbush)(Atriplex polycarpa)
- Baccharis(Baccharis Salicifolia), Seepwillow
- Chenopodium, Goosefoots
- Cirsium, Thistles
- Cynodon spp.
- Cynodon dactylon, Bermuda grass
- Cyperus, Flatsedges
- Erodium cicutarium, Filaree
- Encelia spp.
- Encelia farinosa, Brittlebush
- Larrea tridentata, Creosote bush
- Lemnaceae, Duckweed
- Nicotiana glauca, Tree tobacco
- Olneya tesota, Desert Ironwood
- Phalaris, Canary grasses
- Phragmites, Common Reed
- see also Reed (plant)
- Polygonum, Smartweed (Buckwheat)
Lists by category
- List of plants by common name (Sonoran Desert)
- Deserts of the Lower Colorado River Valley
- North American desert flora
- For some LCRV—Lower Colorado River Valley sites, see also List of Arizona state parks — they are annotated.