List of game middleware
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of game AI middleware)
Middleware for games is a piece of software that is integrated into a game engine to handle some specialized aspect it, such as physics, graphics or networking. Game middleware is designed specifically to work for games.
Commercial game AI middleware
- AI.implant – from Presagis, a multi-platform artificial intelligence (AI) authoring and runtime software solution
- AiLive - a suite of game AI middleware
- Artificial Contender - middleware for behavior-capture
- Cyntient AI - customizable, full scope AI middleware
- DI-Guy – software for adding lifelike humans to realtime simulation
- Gameware Navigation (previously Kynapse) - Autodesk® Gameware Navigation® is an artificial intelligence middleware providing automatic NavMesh generation, pathfinding, and path following in complex game environments
- MASA LIFE - one-stop middleware and creative suite for artificial intelligence in games and simulations
- RAIN - from Rival Theory. Available on Unity, RAIN is a complete artificial intelligence character engine that provides solutions for behavior creation, automatic navigation mesh generation, and animation control.
- SimBionic - create behaviors for agents and objects using a graphical user interface
- SpirOps Products - a middleware on all artificial intelligence issues
- xaitment - customizable and modular game AI software for navigation mesh generation, pathfinding, character behavioral modeling and more