The following individuals are general officers of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). General officers of the LDS Church are distinguished from general authorities; all general officers are members of a presidency of a general auxiliary organization of the church.
Linda K. Burton is a member of the Boards of Trustees/Education of the Church Educational System, as well as a member of the Executive Committee of the Boards.
Bonnie L. Oscarson is a member of the Boards of Trustees/Education of the Church Educational System.
- ^ “Rosemary M. Wixom,” Liahona, May 2010, p. 143.
- ^ Divine Identity Inspires New Primary President
- ^ “Cheryl A. Esplin,” Liahona, May 2010, p. 144.
- ^ Cheryl A. Esplin: Always involved in His great work
- ^ Esplin served as Second Counselor from April 2010 until April 2015.
- ^ a b c d e "New General Authorities, Young Men Presidency and Primary Presidency Changes Announced", Mormon Newsroom, April 4, 2015.
- ^ a b c New General Authorities, New Sunday School General Presidency Announced, LDS Newsroom. 5 April 2014. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- ^ a b c "First Presidency Announces New Young Women General Presidency", news release, 2013-04-06.