List of ground effect vehicles
The following is a list of WIG or ' wing-in-ground '-effect craft, also referred to as water-skimming Wingships or, in Russia, 'ekranoplans'.
Commercial Ferry, private seaplane alternative. Currently 6 Seater Sea Eagle Commercialized and looking for investors for 20 seater Sea Eagle
- Sea Eagle (WIG craft) - six seater Wing in Ground Effect Craft
- DXF100 (Tianyi-1) - 15 seater Wing in Ground Effect Craft, designed by China Academy of Science & Technology Development. In 2000, the model is for commercial sale in China. The first buyer of Tianyi-1 used the vehicle to carry tourists around the Lake Tai.
- TAF VIII-1 2 Seater Tandem Airfoil Flairboat Typ Jörg 1, built in 1987. This WIG Craft has experienced about 100.000 km and is still in use in private property.
- TAF VIII-2, 4 seater Tandem Airfoil Flairboat Typ Jörg II, built in 1983. Following the F&E and test period, Dipl. Ing. Günther Jörg was awarded with the "Phillip Morris Scientific Award" for the Transportation System for the future.
- Another TAF VIII-2, built in 1994 was given to a Japanese private citizen.
- TAF VIII-3, 8 seater Tandem Airfoil Flairboat Typ Jörg III, built in 1990.
- TAF VIII-4 12 seater TAF, Typ Jörg IV built in 1986 for coastal protection reasons.
- Bavar 2, a 2-seater (allegedly) semi-stealth military GEV that entered active duty in 2010.
- Beriev Be-1 - Experimental aircraft used in development of VVA-14
- Bartini Beriev VVA-14 - Amphibious anti-submarine aircraft, only prototypes were produced
- KM "Kaspian Monster" - largest GEV in the world
- Lun-class ekranoplan - Lun Class Ekranoplan
- A-90 Orlyonok - Orlyonok Ekranoplan
- Beriev Be-2500 - Beriev Be- 2500 (Future Plane)
- Aqualet - New 2011 Russian development of Ground Effect Vehicle
- AF8-001 (Air Fish) - WigetWorks produces Lippisch WIG, previously known as Flightship or FS8. The AirFish line uses an air-cushion to raise the vehicle. Currently still prototype(see Wing In Ground-effect vehicle for more information)
- Boeing Pelican - Boeing Pelican
- C&S AMT Ltd. THE FLYING SHIP ARON7
- Wing in the Ground Effect Ship, Sungwoo Engineering
- Wing Ship Technology Corp. Wingship
- Ekranoplan Moscow Top News