List of hospitals in Delaware
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hospitals in Delaware, United States.
- Bayhealth Medical Center
- Beebe Healthcare
- Christiana Care Health System / Formerly Medical Centers of Delaware (MCD)
- State of Delaware
- Delaware Hospital - Wilmington
- Provided facility for MCD nursing school
- Most services moved when MCD opened Christiana Hospital
- All remaining MCD facilities in the city relocated to building and renamed Wilmington Hospital
- Fort Delaware Hospital - Near Delaware City
- Riverside Hospital - Wilmington
- Osteopathic hospital for Delaware
- MCD purchased hospital when financial difficulties encountered.
- Facility now run by Christiana Care as a rehab and outpatient facility.
- Wilmington General Hospital - Wilmington
- Wilmington Memorial Hospital - Wilmington
- General surgical hospital for Northern Delaware
- After NAACP injunction lifted, MCD closed facility when opening Christiana Hospital
- Facility demolished and replaced by condo tower in Trolley Square neighborhood