List of hospitals in Liberia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is an incomplete list of hospitals in Liberia
- John F. Kennedy Medical Center.
- Eternal Love Winning Africa Hospital
- Redemption Hospital.
- St. Joseph's Catholic Hospital.
- Seven Days Adventist Hospital
- MSF Pediatric Hospital
- E. S. Grant Mental Health Hospital
- A.M.E. University Clinic
- Hope For Women International Health Center
- Martha Tubman Memorial Hospital, Zwedru
- Curran Hospital, Zorzor, Lofa County
- Telewonyan Hospital, Voinjama, Lofa County
Grand Cape Mount County
- St.Timothy Memorial Hospital, Robertsport, Grand Cape Mount County
- Liberia Government Hospital, Tubmanburg, Bomi County
- Chief Jallalone Memorial Hospital, Bopulu, Gbarpolu County
Grand Bassa County
- Liberia Government Hospital, Buchanan, Grand Bassa County
- Liberia Agricultural Company (LAC) Hospital, LAC, Grand Bassa County
- Mittal Steel Hospital, Buchanan, Grand Bassa County
- St. Francis Hospital, Cestos city, Rivercess County
- Phebe Hospital, Bong County
- Bong Mines Hospital, Bong County
- C.B.Dumbar Memorial Hospital, Gbarnga, Bong County
- Jackson F. Doe Memorial Regional Referral Hospital, Tappita, Nimba County.
- Ganta Hospital, Nimba County
- G.W. Harley Memorial Hospital, Saniquelleh, Nimba County
- Zoe Geh Medical Center, Nimba County
Grand Kru County
- Rally Time Hospital, Grandcess, Grand Kru County
- E.J. Grant Hospital, Greenville, Sinoe County
- "LIBERIA: Post-conflict dilemma – should health care be free?". IRIN. UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. October 12, 2007. Retrieved 2008-09-10.
- "Monrovia City Map". Medecins San Frontieres. Keyobs. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "Jackson F. Doe Memorial Hospital in Tappita Dedicated". The New Republic. 22 February 2011. Retrieved 12 August 2012.