List of improvisational theater festivals
Improvisational theater festivals, also known as improv comedy festivals or improv festivals, are venues where multiple improvisational theater groups perform. They are usually not limited by improvisational style, though they may limit entrants to professional-only or collegiate-only. Most improvisational theater festivals are hosted by a single troupe, but others are hosted by conglomerations of troupes or a company set up solely for that given festival.
- Harris, Richard (1994). Punch Lines: Twenty Years of Australian Comedy. Sydney, Australia: Australian Broadcasting Corporation. pp. 106-107. ISBN 0-7333-0289-0
- "CAMPUS LIFE: Skidmore; Tradition, Age 3: Take My Festival Of Comedy, Please", The New York Times, February 16, 1992. Retrieved 01-09-2009.
- Melena Ryzik Del Close Marathon, The New York Times, August 8, 2008.
- Lyle Deixler THEATER; Honoring A Mentor With Laughter, The New York Times, August 19, 2001.
- NCCAF Announces Comedian Lineup, Stage Time Magazine, January 10, 2009.
- Nicki Escudero Phoenix Improv Festival moves, The Arizona Republic, April 2, 2008.
- Georges, Amanda. "USC's Second Nature Improv throws renowned festival". USC Daily Trojan. April 12, 2007. Accessed October 22nd, 2007.
- Don Montrey Phillyist Interviews... The Philadelphia Improv Festival, The Phillyist, November 13, 2008.
- Philadelphia Improv Festival Returns This November, broadwayworld.com, November 1, 2008.
- Oxborough, Allegra (July 21, 2012). "Twin Cities Improv Festival kicks off at Huge Theater". City Pages. Retrieved May 29, 2013.
- "Twin Cities Improv Festival". HUGE Improv Theater. Retrieved May 29, 2013.
- Wetherbee, Brandon. "Improvapalooza At Source: HuffPost DC Top 5 For August 21". The Huffington Post. August 21, 2012.
- Kieszkowski,Elizabeth. Fifth Improvaganza Celebrates Success, Honolulu Star Advertiser, September 17, 2010.