List of inflatable manufactured goods
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of inflatable manufactured goods. An inflatable is an object that can typically be inflated with a gas, including air, hydrogen, helium and nitrogen. Some can be inflated with liquids, such as waterbeds and water balloons.
Inflatable manufactured goods
- Balloon (aircraft)
- Ball for Team handball
- Basketball (ball)
- Beach ball
- Buoyancy compensator (scuba diving)
- Inflatable movie screen 
- Inflatable rat 
- Inflatable pool
- Inflatable rubber dam
- inflatable safety belt
- Inflatable tunnel
- Inner tubes
- Personal flotation device – some are inflated with air or from carbon dioxide gas canisters
- Pneumatic bladder
- Topham, Sean (2002), Blow Up: Inflatable Art, München: Prestel Verlag
- Deadly Danger: CPSC Urges Parents To Not Place Infants on Air Mattresses (from the Consumer Product Safety Commission government website, United States.)
- de Turenne, Veronique (April 8, 2008). "Metallic balloons spark controversy". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- (Korean) "Jeontaesu president says the history of the bar balloon". News.donga.com. September 23, 2009. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Mccauley, Janie (July 7, 2010). "Bay Area couple produce durable soccer ball". USA Today. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Inflatable building a bouncy festival marvel | Deseret News
- "Inflatable screens becoming popular". Record-Eagle. July 27, 2005. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- McShane, Larry (November 21, 2010). "Inflatable rats, symbols of non-union companies and ubiquitous at protests, turn 20 years old". NY Daily News. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- "Kids learn to walk on water". BBC. February 14, 2009. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Timm, Stan; Timm, Mardi (March 31, 2008). "Whoopee Cushion got first airing here". The Star. Retrieved October 10, 2012.