List of international rugby union tries by Bryan Habana
Bryan Habana is a South African rugby union player who plays on the wing. Habana has represented South Africa 98 times and has scored 56 tries. Habana's try total places him fourth on the all time list, and also makes him South Africa's leading international try scorer.
Habana made his international debut for South Africa against England at Twickenham in 2004. It was during this match that Habana scored his first try, before scoring two tries against Scotland a week later. Habana played in South Africa's winning 2007 Rugby World Cup campaign, where he finished the tournament as the leading try scorer with eight, including four tries in a single match against Samoa.
On 21 November 2009 Habana scored a try against Italy, which means that he has now scored a try against each of the "Tier 1" nations. The following summer Habana scored another two tries against Italy in separate matches, the second of which brought Habana's total to 38 and equaled the South African record set by Joost van der Westhuizen. Habana remained level with van der Westhuizen as he failed to score for almost fifteen months after. His try-drought was eventually ended at the 2011 World Cup against Namibia.
- Won denotes that the match was won by South Africa.
- Lost denotes that the match was lost by South Africa.
- Draw denotes that the match was drawn.
- SFMS Limited. "South Africa / Players & Officials / Bryan Habana". ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 2013-07-10.
- SFMS Limited. "Statsguru / Test matches / Player records/ total tries scored". ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 2013-07-10.
- SFMS Limited. "Statsguru / Test matches / Player records/ South Africa / total tries scored". ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 2013-07-10.
- "Statsguru / Test matches / Player records / Rugby World Cup, 2007". Scrum. ESPN. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- SFMS Limited. "Statsguru / Player analysis / Bryan Habana / Test matches". ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 2013-07-10.