From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is an incomplete list of islands of Canada.
Queen Elizabeth Islands
Other Arctic islands
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
British Columbia has a number of groups of islands falling within the following geographic areas:
- South Coast, including:
- Vancouver Island
- Gulf of Georgia region (Southern Gulf Islands, Northern Gulf Islands, Discovery Islands, Sunshine Coast, Howe Sound)
- West Coast of Vancouver Island Broken Islands Group, Cape Scott, Nootka Sound, Kyuquot Sound, Clayoquot Sound
- Lower Mainland, primarily consisting of river or lake islands in Burrard Inlet, Harrison Lake, and the Fraser River.
- Central Coast, including:
- Interior, including islands in: