List of jumping activities
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- High jump, in which athletes jump over horizontal bars.
- Hurdling, a foot race in which runners leap over hurdles.
- Long jump, where the objective is to leap horizontally as far as possible.
- Pole vault, in which a person uses a long, flexible pole as an aid to jump over a bar.
- Triple jump, the objective is to leap horizontally as far as possible, in a series of three jumps.
- American football
- Association football ("soccer" in U.S. and Canada)
- Australian Rules football
- Figure skating
- Jump rope
- Martial arts
- Table tennis
- Team Handball
- Jumping Jack