List of lakes of Turkmenistan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hanhowuz (Khauz-Khan) Reservoir
- Hor Hor Reservoir (on Tejen River)
- Iolotan Reservoir (on Morghab River)
- Kolhozbent Reservoir (on Morghab River)
- Kopetdag Reservoir (Ahal Province, west of Ashgabat)
- Kurtli Reservoir (Ahal Province, north-western outskirts of Ashgabat)
- Saryjazin Reservoir (on Morghab River)
- Tashkepri Reservoir (on Morghab River)
- Tejen Reservoir (on Tejen River)
- Atlas of the Republics of Soviet Central Asia, Moscow, 1988, pp. 54–65.
- T. V. Dikareva, "Salinization processes and sabkhat formation in the valleys and ancient deltas of the Murgab and Tedgen rivers in Central Asia", Chapter 13 in M. Ajmal Khan et al. (eds.), Sabkha Ecosystems, Volume II: West and Central Asia, Springer, 2006, map of reservoirs on p. 182.
|This Turkmenistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|