List of largest automotive companies by revenue
Companies which are subsidiaries of automotive companies are excluded, for one to avoid double counting.
The availability and reliability of up to date information on private or state-owned companies is limited and varies from country to country, thus this list may be incomplete. This list is shown in U.S. dollars, but many of the companies on it prepare their accounts in other currencies. The value of their revenue in dollar terms may change substantially in a short period of time due to exchange rate fluctuations.
|2||Toyota Motor Corporation||$210||2013||Toyota|||
|4||General Motors Company, LLC||$155||2013||Detroit|||
|5||Ford Motor Company||$146||2013||Dearborn|||
|6||Nissan Motor Corporation||$125||2013||Yokohama|||
|8||Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW)||$106||2013||Munich|||
- "Volkswagen Fiscal Year 2013" (Report). Automotiveworld. http://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/volkswagen-reports-successful-fiscal-year-2013/==.
- Consolidated Results for FY2013 (April 1, 2012 through March 31, 2013) (Report). Toyota. http://www.toyota-global.com/investors/financial_result/2013/pdf/q4/summary.pdf==.
- Daimler financial data 2013 (Report). Daimler. http://www.daimler.com/dccom/0-5-7153-1-1670517-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html==.
- "GM Revenue" (Report). GM. http://gm.com.prod-www.gmcom.plusline.net/content/gmcom/home/company/investors/earning-releases.content_pages_news_emergency_news_0206-gm-reports-2013-net-income-of-3-8-billion.~content~gmcom~home~company~investors~earning-releases.html==.
- Financial Reports and SEC filings 2012 (Report). Ford. http://corporate.ford.com/our-company/investors/investor-quarterly-results/quarterly-results-detail/pr-ford-posts-highest-fourth-quarter-37588?releaseId=1244757029622==.
- Nissan Annual Report 2013 (Report). Fiat.
- Fiat Annual Report 2012 (Report). Fiat. http://www.fiatspa.com/en-US/investor_relations/financial_reports/FiatDocuments/Bilanci/2012/FiatGroup_Annual_Report_2012_ENG.pdf==.
- BMW shatters sales, revenue records in 2012, leftlanews
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|