List of libertarian political parties
||This article may contain original research. (November 2011)|
|Part of a series on|
Many countries and subnational political entities have libertarian political parties. Although these parties may describe themselves as "libertarian," their ideologies differ considerably and not all of them support all elements of the libertarian agenda.
By country 
- Liberal Libertarian Party (in Spanish, Partido Liberal Libertario)
- Libertarian, Direct, Democratic (libertarian with conservative liberalism elements) (former List Dedecker)
- British Columbia Libertarian Party
- Freedom Party of Manitoba
- Libertarian Party of Canada
- Ontario Libertarian Party
- Wildrose Alliance Party of Alberta (a significant faction of the membership)
Costa Rica 
Czech Republic 
- Movimiento Libertario
Hong Kong 
- Liberal Party (libertarian in many aspects)
- Italian Radicals (social liberalism, liberal, libertarian left)
- Libertarian Movement (Movimento Libertario, ML) (libertarian free market anarcho-capitalist)
- Liberal Reformers (Departed in March 2009 as an independent party, such as merged faction among the People of Freedom and after a scission in Future and Freedom for Italy)
- Stop the Decline
- Libertarian Party (Libertarische Partij)
New Zealand 
- Congress of the New Right (Kongres Nowej Prawicy) - (conservative liberalism, paleolibertarianism, national liberalism)
- Real Politics Union (Unia Polityki Realnej) - (conservatism, liberal conservatism, economic liberalism, ordoliberalism)
- Russian Libertarian Movement (Rossiyskoye Libertarianskoye Dvizhenie (RLD) disbanded in 2006)
- Libertarian Party of Russia
- Individual Freedom Party (Partido de la Libertad Individual (P-Lib))
- Classical Liberal Party (Liberala Partiet (LP))
United Kingdom 
United States 
- Libertarian Party (largest libertarian-leaning party in the World)
See also 
- Liberal Alliance
- "UKIP celebrates election success in Ramsey". Retrieved 10 September 2012.
- "UKIP at the crossroads". Retrieved 10 September 2012.
- "Ukip trebles candidates for local elections". The Guardian. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- Ed West. "UKIP are Libertarian". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 29 November 2012. "Ukip are libertarian. They're also conservative, pro-free trade, and anti-mass immigration – and they're coherent"