List of listed buildings in Hutton And Corrie, Dumfries and Galloway
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hutton.|
|Name||Location||Date listed||Grid ref.
|Boreland House, Former Stables (Courtyard Ranges Only)||Category B||9909|
|Corriestand Farmhouse And Steading||Category B||9914|
|Boreland Village, Hutton And Corrie Parish Church, Churchyard And Gatepiers||Category A||9911|
|Shaw House||Category B||9890|
|Joiners Workshop/Former Smithy (Near Corrie Hall)||Category B||9913|
|Craighouse Bridge (Over Corrie Water)||Category C(S)||9915|
|Paddockhole Bridge (Over Water Of Milk)||Category C(S)||9917|
|Boreland Village, Churchgate Cottage||Category C(S)||9910|
|Gillesbie House||Category B||9916|
|Shaw House, Sundial||Category C(S)||9875|
The scheme for classifying buildings in Scotland is:
- Category A: "buildings of national or international importance, either architectural or historic, or fine little-altered examples of some particular period, style or building type."
- Category B: "buildings of regional or more than local importance, or major examples of some particular period, style or building type which may have been altered."
- Category C(S): "buildings of local importance, lesser examples of any period, style, or building type, as originally constructed or moderately altered; and simple traditional buildings which group well with others in categories A and B."
There are approximately 47,400 listed buildings in Scotland. Of these, around 8 per cent (some 3,800) are Category A, and 51 per cent (24,000) are Category B, with the rest listed at Category C(s).
- All entries, addresses and coordinates are based on data from Historic Scotland. This data falls under the Open Government Licence
- Sometimes known as OSGB36, the grid reference (where provided) is based on the British national grid reference system used by the Ordnance Survey.
• "Guide to National Grid". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
• "Get-a-map". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 2007-12-17.
- The "HB Number" is a unique number assigned to each listed building by Historic Scotland.
- "What is Listing?". Historic Scotland. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- Guide to the Protection of Scotland’s Listed Buildings. Historic Scotland. 2009. p. 17. ISBN 978-1-84917-013-0. Retrieved 2010-07-06.