List of paranormal magazines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of magazines of anomalous phenomena)
- The Spectral Times 
- Monthly magazine covering all ghostly goings on in the UK and further afield. Coverage of hauntings, investigative teams, ghost tours, stories, ghost films and publications and more. http://www.greatbritishghosts.com
- The Paranormal Magazine 
- quarterly publication, with hand drawn illustrations featuring famous paranormal cases, Equipment, Secrets, New hauntings and more. http://www.paranormal-magazine.com
- Anomalist, The 
- Explores the "unknown."
- Fortean Times 
- Publishing reports of anomalous phenomena and investigative articles.
- Journal of Scientific Exploration 
- Official research journal of the Society for Scientific Exploration.
- Magonia 
- Interpreting contemporary vision and belief.
- Nexus magazine 
- UFOs, fringe science, conspiracy theory, alternative medicine
- NLO 
- Russian UFO-oriented weekly magazine on various paranormal phenomena.
- Paranormal Magazine 
- A monthly publication that includes in depth articles about the paranormal and other anomalous phenomena.
- Weird NJ 
- Deals with sightings of UFOs, ghosts, the Jersey Devil and other supernatural occurrences in the state of New Jersey.
- UFO Magazine 
- American magazine not to be confused with the now-defunct British UFO Magazine (UK).
- Open Minds Magazine 
- Focusing on exploring the true nature of the UFO phenomenon in terms of its history, evidence and sociopolitical and scientific implications.
- Fate 
- Broad array of accounts of the strange and unknown
- Taps Para Mag 
- Features paranormal information, tales of phenomena, ghost stories, and other articles written by various TAPS members.
- Lobster 
- Twice yearly magazine focused on parapolitics.
- Steamshovel Press 
- Paranoia (magazine) 
- Since 1992, PARANOIA: The Conspiracy Reader has presented alternative views and marginalized theories of the inner workings of the cryptocracy. Subjects include parapolitics, alternative history, and the paranormal.
- Skeptical Inquirer 
- Magazine of the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP)
- Animals & Men