Magic publications are books and periodicals which are created in support of the professional magician industry. They include reviews of new equipment and techniques, announcements of upcoming events, interviews with prominent magicians, announcements of awards, and columns on such subjects as the history and ethics of the art of magic. Most also feature various explanations and ideas pertaining to magic tricks/effects.
List of magic periodicals 
- Magic Magazine
- The Linking Ring published by the International Brotherhood of Magicians
- M-U-M published by the Society of American Magicians
- Vibrations published by the Psychic Entertainers Association
- Reel Magic multimedia magazine published on DVD
- Inside Magic, online magazine
- Smoke & Mirrors E-zine
- Magic Roadshow Journal of Magic - Monthly online publication
- ''Vanish Magic Magazine - Bi-monthly Free online publication
Out of Print
- The Bat 
- The Sphinx
- The Conjuror's Monthly Magazine published by Harry Houdini
- The Jinx published by Ted Annemann
- The New Jinx
- The Cauldron published by Charles Cameron
- The Invocation published by Tony Raven
- The New Invocation published by Tony Andruzzi and later by Docc Hilford
- Oracle published by Larry White and David Goodsell
- Mind Over Magic published by T.C. Tahoe
- Goodliffe's Abracadabra
List of Notable Magic Books 
External links 
- ^ Poinc, Eugene (January 2007). "Out of My Mind: Father of the Bats". The Linking Ring (The International Brotherhood of Magicians) 87 (1): 70–71. ISSN 0024-4023.
- ^ Reeder, Brad; Robinson, Bill (1986). Sparks: The Funkenring Book. Coastal Magic.
- ^ Adair, Ian. 100 Magic Tricks. New Burlinton Books.