List of micropolitan areas in Mississippi
The State of Mississippi has a total of twenty micropolitan areas that are fully or partially located in the state. 27 of the state's 82 counties are considered by the United States Census Bureau as micropolitan. As of the 2000 Census, these counties had a combined population of 1,001,735 (35.2% of the state's total population). Based on a July 1, 2008 population estimate, that figure had declined to 998,992 (33.8% of the state's total population).
|Micropolitan Statistical Area||July 1, 2009
- List of metropolitan areas in Mississippi
- List of cities in Mississippi
- List of towns and villages in Mississippi
- Mississippi census statistical areas
- Table of United States primary census statistical areas (PCSA)
- Table of United States Combined Statistical Areas (CSA)
- Table of United States Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA)
- Table of United States Micropolitan Statistical Areas (μSA)
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-25.