List of military installations in Utah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Camp Williams - National Guard training site operated by the Utah National Guard.
- Deseret Chemical Depot - A U.S. Army chemical weapons storage facility.
- Tooele Chemical Agent Disposal Facility - Weapon disposal facility at Deseret Chemical Depot.
- Dugway Proving Ground - Allied biological and chemical weapon defense systems testing.
- Hill Air Force Base - A major U.S. Air Force Base.
- Ogden Air Logistics Complex - Provides support and maintenance for weapon systems at Hill Air Force Base.
- Tooele Army Depot - A U.S. Army war reserve and training ammunition storage facility.
- Utah Test and Training Range - Military testing and training area.
- Black Mesa Test Range - Former rocket testing facility.
- Camp Floyd
- Clearfield Naval Supply Depot
- Fort Cameron
- Fort Douglas - a small portion of the fort is still used as the Fort Stephen A. Douglas Armed Forces Reserve Center.
- Fort Duchesne
- Gilson Butte - Former rocket testing facility.
- Granite Peak Installation - Former biological weapons testing facility.
- Ogden Arsenal - Reserve depot built 1920, combined with Hill Air Force base in 1955.
- Ogden Defense Depot
- Kearns Army Air base
- Wendover Air Force Base
|This Utah-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|