List of most expensive non-English-language films
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of most expensive Finnish films)
This film, television or video-related list is incomplete; you can help by .
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008)|
This is a non-definitive list of most expensive non-English-language films, with budgets given in United States dollars. Only movies with budgets exceeding US$30 million are listed here. Films in French cinema feature the maximum number of times.
- List of most expensive Indian films
- List of most expensive films
- List of most expensive music videos
- List of highest-grossing films
- "Dhoom 3 box office collections soar to over Rs 530 crore, Aamir Khan on cloud 9". The Financial Express. 30 July 2014. Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- Kevin Ma (8 February 2014). "Monkey King heads record-breaking New Year". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 8 February 2014.
- Ankita Mehta (21 August 2014). "'Kick' Box Office Collection: Salman Starrer Fails to Break 'Chennai Express' Worldwide Total". IBT.
- Kevin Ma (June 17, 2014). "Heavyweights detail New Year projects". Film Business Asia. Retrieved June 17, 2014.
- endhiran the costliest film in India
- 'Ra.One' review
- Ra One Premiers in Hong Kong Tonight!
- Kevin Ma (23 July 2014). "Pokemon defeats Ghibli at Japan box office". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "John Woo's 'The Crossing' shooting in Taipei". Central News Agency. 12 December 2013. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- Patrick Frater (February 10, 2014). "Berlin: Chinese Producers Set ‘Kong — The Origin’ Toon". Variety.com. Retrieved June 27, 2014.
- Stephen Cremin and Patrick Frater (2013-01-15). "Grandmaster has masterful BO debut". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 2013-01-16.
- Kevin Ma (16 February 2014). "3-D fantasy Zhong Kui starts China shoot". Film Business Asia. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- Addy (24 March 2013). ""The Iceman Cometh 3D" Lacks Support from Hong Kong Government". JaineStars. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- Vivarelli, Nick (2008-05-12). "Tornatore unveils 'Baaria'". Variety.
- "Jackie Chan's '1911' Added as Second Opening Film for Tokyo Fest". The Hollywood Reporter. 8 October 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- List of the most expensive French films
- List of the sales quotes of French films produced in 2012 (p. 70-76)
- Most Expensive Chinese Films
- Most Expensive French Films
- Most Expensive Indian Films
- Most Expensive Japanese Films