List of multinationals with research and development centres in Israel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Silicon Wadi
- Economy of Israel
- Science and technology in Israel
- List of Israeli companies quoted on the Nasdaq
- Start-up Nation: The Story of Israel's Economic Miracle
- "Foreign R&D Centers in Israel". State of Israel Ministry of Industry Trade & Labor Investment Promotion Center. Retrieved October 10, 2013.
- 3M buys Israeli technology firm Attenti for $230m, Haaretz
- Alcatel-Lucent opens Israel cloud R&D center Globes, 10 Nov 2013
- "Aol buys 5Min Media". TechCrunch. 2010-09-28. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- AMD to establish Israel R&D center in Tel Aviv, 1 June 2011, Globes
- "Apple Said to Acquire Israel’s Anobit for About $390 Million". Bloomberg. January 12, 2012.
- Apple Agrees to $350 Million Deal for Israel’s PrimeSense, Bloomberg
- Applied Materials Israel R&D center to hire 100, 11 May 2011, Globes
- Telco R&D Centers in Israel Scorecard, By Levi Shapiro On October 28, 2013, VCcafe
- Autodesk Israel R&D Center
- Barclays launches R&D center in Israel, March 15, 2011
- Staff writer (March 9, 1999). "COMPANY NEWS; BMC SOFTWARE TO ACQUIRE NEW DIMENSION". The New York Times.
- Jean-Pierre Garbani, Simon Yates, Thomas Powell (March 27, 2006). "BMC Software Acquires Identify Software To Reinforce Transaction Management". Forrester (market research).
- Yeshayahou, Koby (17 October 2011). "ChemChina completes Makhteshim Agan buy". Globes. Retrieved 18 October 2011.
- Citi to Launch R&D Center in Israel to Support Activity Throughout the World September 18, 2011
- Cisco Systems Israel
- An Inside Look: Dell’s R&D center in Israel , Avishay Bassa | GeekTime, December 16, 2013
- Nestle may receive R&D grant for Sderot
- Syngenta Reinforces Vegetable Seeds With Zeraim Gedera Acquisition
- Sun Pharma Acquires Controlling Stake in Taro, WSJ, Sep 10 2010
- $100 billion Tata shops for tech innovation in Tel Aviv, Times of Israel; May 6, 2013