List of national fruits
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This list of national fruits is arranged alphabetically by country. Some national fruits are officially designated, some are unofficial.
- "Pearls of Baku". www.everyonesanoriginal.com. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- The Travel Book - Central African Republic. Retrieved 2014-16-09
- Jackfruit – National Fruit of Bangladesh. bangladesh.com
- http://www.forestry.gov.kh/Documents/ROYAL-DECREE-ENG.pdf The Royal Decree states the chicken egg banana is known as Musa aromatica but this is an outdated taxonomic name still used in Cambodia. This cultivar is also known as kluai khai in Thailand which has a similar meaning, that being "Egg Banana." And it is known as pisang mas in Malaysia in which they can be found to be synonyms for the Lady's Finger Banana.
- "National Symbols of China". 123independenceday.com. Retrieved 2009-12-06.
- "红日子倡导将红枣定为中国的"国果"". news.163.com. Retrieved 2011-10-18.
- "German National Fruit, the Little Fleiner Apple". 18 November 2009.
- "National Fruit". Govt. of India Official website.
- "This is Jamaica". National Symbols of Jamaica. Retrieved 2006-06-04.
- "National Symbols of Pakistan". Government of Pakistan. Retrieved 2013-08-23.