List of offshore wind farms in Japan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Setana wind farm in Hokkaido Prefecture. Close to shore, two turbines/1,200kW. 
- Sakata Offshore Wind Farm in Yamagata Prefecture. 8 Vestas 2.0 MW turbines (3 of them are onshore). 
- Wind Power Kamisu in Ibaraki Prefecture[dead link]. Close to shore, seven turbines, 14 MW. Survived exposure to the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.
- Fukushima 2 MW floating wind turbine, started in November 2013
- Wind power in Japan
- List of wind farms
- List of offshore wind farms
- Lists of offshore wind farms by country
- Wind Power
- "Offshore wind farms planned," Japan Times, May 9, 2010; retrieved 13 Dec 2010; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, "Japan’s First Offshore Wind Power System Delivered to Hokkaido"
- "Datasheet for Sakata Offshore Wind Farm". LORC Knowledge. 2011-03-14. Retrieved 2011-07-04.
- "First domestic open sea wind power plant starts operation," Denki Shimbun. July 23, 2010.
- 4C Offshore site page, accessed 11 February 2011
- Wood, Elisa (2011-05-25). "The Dangers of Energy Generation". Renewable Energy World. Archived from the original on 2011-06-03.
- Elaine Kurtenbach. "Japan starts up offshore wind farm near Fukushima" The Sydney Morning Herald, 12 November 2013. Accessed: 11 November 2013.
|This article about a wind farm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|