This list of pageants of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints delineates those annual outdoor theatrical performance produced by members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). It is reminiscent of early Christian Pageants which reenacted the world history in processional performance. Latter-day Saint pageants are held outdoors, they are free to the public, and typically last for a two-week period. Official pageants of the LDS Church currently in production include the following:
- Castle Valley Pageant (Castle Dale, Utah)
- Clarkston Pageant (Clarkston, Utah)
- Hill Cumorah Pageant (Palmyra, New York)
- Mormon Miracle Pageant (Manti, Utah)
- Easter Pageant Jesus the Christ (Mesa, Arizona)
- Nauvoo Pageant (Nauvoo, Illinois)
- Truth Will Prevail (Chorley, Lancashire, England) - starting in 2013, first LDS pageant outside the USA, running 31 July to 10 August.
An informal, indoor pageant called And it Came to Pass used to run in conjunction with the Oakland California Temple, but it was asked to cease production in 2007 by ecclesiastical leaders.
 See also
- ^ Pageants, "Locations and Schedules", LDS.org (LDS Church), retrieved 2013-02-19
- ^ The British Pageant 2013, "News Release", Newsroom (UK) (LDS Church)
- ^ Rott, Dale (2005). Intersections Between Theatre and the Church in the United States: 1930-1990. The Journal of Religion and Theatre.
- ^ Rees, Bridget, "LDS Pageants", LDS Living Magazine, archived from the original on 2008-08-28