List of pen types, brands and companies
This is a list of pen types, brands and companies. A pen is a handheld device used to apply ink to a surface, usually paper, for writing or drawing. Additional types of specialized pens exist that are used in specific types of applications and environments such as in artwork, electronics, digital scanning and spaceflight.
- Bexley Pen Company - manufacturer 
- Bic Cristal
- Birmingham pen trade
- Birmingham Pen Trade Heritage Association
- Bedaya Company for stationery Manufacturing, Egypt
- Calligraphy pen
- Camlin (pen manufacturer)
- Caran d'Ache (company)
- Carmel Industries 
- Carter's Ink Company
- Compact disc pen
- Conway Stewart
- Classmate Stationery
- Counterfeit banknote detection pen
- Counter pen
- A. T. Cross Company
- Curtis Australia
- Delta (pen manufacturer)
- Demonstrator pen
- Derwent Cumberland Pencil Company
- Digital pen
- Dip pen
- Dollar Pen 
- Pen Room
- Perfect Pen Pvt Ltd
- Permanent marker
- Perry & Co.
- Pilot (pen company)
- Piano (Ball Pen Pioneers of South Asia i.e Sayyed Engineers Ltd Pakistan, since 1965)
- Porous point pen
- Project Eden (company)
- Speedball (art products)
- Spencerian Pen Company 
- S.T. Dupont
- Stylographic pen
- Ballpoint pen artwork
- Correction fluid
- Grease pencil
- Ink brush
- Ink eraser
- List of artistic media
- List of stationery topics
- List of terms about pen and ink
- Oil stick
- Pen clicking
- Colegrove, Jennifer. "Active Pen Technologies, Supply Chain and Market Forecast Report". Touch Display Research. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- Collingridge, M. R. (Et al.) (2007). "Ink Reservoir Writing Instruments 1905–20." Transactions of the Newcomen Society, 77(1): pp. 69–100.
- Stoyles, Pennie; Peter Pentland (2006). The A to Z of Inventions and Inventors. p. 18. ISBN 1-58340-790-1. Retrieved 2008-07-22.
- "About". Bexleypen.com. Retrieved 2013-05-19.
- "Paint Marker Source". Carmel Industries. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- Official Gazette of the United States Patent and Trademark Office: Trademarks - Google Books
- Calligraphy 101 - Jeaneen Gauthier - Google Books
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Creating a Graphic Novel, 2ndEdition - Nat Gertler, Steve Lieber - Google Books
- A revolution in manufacturing: the SMED system - Shigeo Shingō - Google Books
- Schneider K 15
- Steve Garber (May 28, 2010). "The Fisher Space Pen". NASA History Division.
- DeBartolo, Anthony (April 28, 1991). "Having perfected the ball-point, Paul Fisher wrote a plan to save the world." Chicago Tribune.
- Curtin, Ciara (December 20, 2006). "Fact or Fiction?: NASA Spent Millions to Develop a Pen that Would Write in Space, whereas the Soviet Cosmonauts Used a Pencil". Scientific American.
- Official Documents, Comprising the Department and Other Reports Made to the ... - Pennsylvania - Google Books
- *Lutz, Ronald J. (1991). Applied Sketching and Technical Drawing. The Goodheart - Willcox Company. ISBN 0870067648
- "Technical Pen Care". Koh-i-noor Rapidograph, n.d. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- "waldmann pen". The Hakan Bolod. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "F. Weber & Company, Inc. records, 1865-1973". The J. Paul Getty Trust. Retrieved September 26, 2012.