List of periodic functions
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of some well known periodic functions.
- The constant function f (x) = c, where c is independent of x, is periodic with any period, but lacks a fundamental period.
- Triangle wave (non-continuous first derivative)
- Sawtooth wave (non-continuous)
- Square wave (non-continuous)
- Cycloid (non-continuous first derivative)
- Tangent (non-continuous)
- Epicycloid (special case of the epitrochoid)
- Limaçon (special case of the epitrochoid)
- Hypocycloid (special case of the hypotrochoid)
- Spirograph (special case of the hypotrochoid)
- Euler's formula, eix = cos x + i sin x, as a function of x
|This mathematics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|