List of political parties in Barbados
|This article is part of the series:
Politics and government of
This article lists political parties in Barbados.
Barbados has a two-party system, which means that there are two dominant political parties, with extreme difficulty for anybody to achieve electoral success under the banner of any other party. Occasionally various members of political parties in Barbados have used an option of crossing the floor.
The parties 
Represented in Parliament 
- Barbados National Party (BNP)
- Clement Payne Movement (CPM)
- National Democratic Party (NDP)
- Pan-Caribbean Congress (PCP)
- People's Empowerment Party (PEP)
- People's Political Alliance (PPA)
- People's Progressive Movement (PPM)
- Worker's Party of Barbados (WPB)
- "The Nation Newspaper | PEP: Power to the people". Web.archive.org. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
See also