List of private-use airports in Oregon
This page only lists private-use airports. For public-use and military airports, see the list of airports in Oregon.
Descriptions of each column can be found below in the Notes section.
FAA location identifiers link to FAA Airport Master Record (Form 5010) from AirportIQ 5010.
- CITY is the city generally associated with the airport.
- FAA is the FAA Location Identifier.
- IATA is the IATA airport code.
- AIRPORT is the official airport name.
- FAA Airport Data (Form 5010) from National Flight Data Center (NFDC), also available from AirportIQ 5010.