List of programs broadcast by Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- CaribWorld Home Shopping, formed in 2004, it is the Caribbean region's first local home shopping programme. It has since been expanded to Trinidad and Tobago in 2005 and Jamaica the following year. The programme aires on CBC-TV on weekdays at 8.00 am, 11.00 am, and 3.00 pm.
- Evening News,
- Mornin' Barbados,
- People's Business, A newscast that airs on Sunday night at 7.40 pm. It analyzes current events and top stories for the week in a discussion format.
- Royal Palm Estate,
- Time to Sing, is a television show that airs on Sunday afternoon at 1.00 pm on CBC channel 8. It features singers from different church groups across Barbados.
- Treasures of Barbados, is a TV show that shows Barbados-landmarks it is aired on CBC Channel 8 on Saturdays at 5.00 pm.
- Thompson, Shelly-Ann (17 September 2006). "Caribworld comes to Jamaica". Jamaica Observer. Retrieved 27 April 2010. "Caribworld has been airing in Barbados since 2004 and was last year (2005) launched in Trinidad and Tobago. The show has revolutionised shopping in the Caribbean isles. It is anticipated that the show will garner similar status in Jamaica, said Miss Smith."
- Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation
- List of television programs