List of programs broadcast by TVGN
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of programs formerly and currently broadcast by TVGN.
- Big Brother: After Dark (June 26, 2013–present; previously aired on Showtime 2 from 2007 to 2012)
- Entertainment Tonight Live at/from... (2013-present) The syndicated newsmagazine's titling for red carpet coverage of awards events and movie premieres that airs on TVGN.
- Mother of All Talent (October 22nd, 2013-present)
- PopSugar Now (2014-present) - Daily entertainment newsmagazine from the pop culture website.
- The Sorrentinos (July 15th, 2014-present) - Half hour reality series which features Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino and his family.
- Tequila Sisters (December 10, 2013-present)
- Unusually Thicke (April 16th, 2014-present) - Half hour reality series which features Alan Thicke and his family.
- 7th Heaven (2014-present)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (same-day repeat of CBS broadcast; December 2, 2013–present)
- Cheers (2013-present)
- Family Ties (2014-present)
- JAG (2014-present)
- Joan of Arcadia (2014-present)
- The Love Boat (2014-present)
- Wings (2014-present)
- The Young and the Restless (same-day repeat of CBS broadcast; July 1, 2013–present)
- Look-a-Like (2004–2010) - Makeover program involving people wanting to look like certain celebrities.
- InFANity (2005–2010) - One hour program devoted to a detailed history and interviews with stars of one primetime series. Hosted by Lisa Joyner.
- Idol Chat & Idol Tonight (2006–2009) - Official discussion of the week's events on American Idol. Hosted by Kimberly Caldwell and Justin Guarini (Rosanna Tavarez was a former co-host from 2006–2008, and Manny Streetz was a guest correspondent in 2007)
- Reality Chat (2006–2009) - Discussion show about reality television. Hosted by Rosanna Tavarez and Sadie Murray (Kimberly Caldwell was a former co-host from 2006–2008)
- Square-Off (2006-07) - A weekly series presenting news and views about television. Included are panel discussions of TV issues.
- The Fashion Team (2006-11) Hosted by Lawrence Zarian, is a 30-minute weekly series that focuses on red carpet styles and beauty secrets. The show will also give fans a peek inside celebrities' closets and the hottest boutiques.
- TV Watercooler (2006–2009) - A weekly recap of TV's noteworthy shows and moments. Hosted by John Fugelsang and Teresa Strasser (Debra Wilson was a former co-host in 2006)
- America's Next Producer (2007) - Competition series where the winner received a $100,000 prize and development deal with TVGC.
- Making News: Texas Style (2007–2008) - Follows news anchors at TV stations in the state of Texas. During the first season, the anchors of Odessa, Texas, CBS affiliate KOSA were featured (some episodes also featured an anchor at the market's NBC affiliate, KWES). The second season followed anchors at the duopoly of WJCL and WTGS, the ABC and Fox affiliates (respectively) in Savannah, Georgia, as well as long-dominant CBS affiliate WTOC and NBC affiliate WSAV, from time to time. The second season was called Making News: Savannah Style.
- Celebrity Says! (2008) - Man on the street game show where interviewees attempted to guess what a celebrity said during a red carpet interview. Hosted by Dave Holmes.
- Hollywood 411 (2008–2011) - Entertainment newsmagazine program hosted by Chris Harrison; varied over the years between a daily and weekly presentation.
- Hollywood 411 on Set (2009) - Set visits and behind-the-scenes info on the latest movies, profiling three each show.
- FashioNation (2011) - Matthew Hoffman hosts a comedic take on celebrity fashion. Segments include "Who Shot My Collie?" and a "shoe-off." Also: Paulina Porizkova gives tips on posing for the red carpet.
- Hollywood Girls Night (2011-12) - Female celebrities gather for casual dinner parties, where they gossip and share personal stories.
- Celebrity Style Story (2012) - The evolution of a celebrity's style is chronicled in this series.
- Nail Files (2011) - Original reality series about the owner of a Los Angeles nail salon.
- Standup in Stilettos (2012) - Half hour series which features 3 female comedians in front of a live studio audience. Hosted by Kate Flannery
- Wilson Phillips: Still Holding On (2012) - Original reality series about the personal lives of 1990s female pop trio Wilson Phillips.
- Beauty and the Beast (2014)
- Caroline in the City (2012)
- Chicago Hope (2010-2012)
- Coach (2014)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (2010–2011)
- Cybill (2011-2013)
- Designing Women (2011-2014)
- Dharma & Greg (2011–2013)
- Early Edition (2012–2013)
- Grace Under Fire (2011-2012)
- The Guardian (2012–2013)
- Hollywood Showdown (2006–2008; acquired repeats from Pax TV/Game Show Network run)
- Just Shoot Me! (2010-2012)
- The Naked Truth (2013)
- Ned & Stacey (2011–2012)
- Punk'd (2009–2011)
- Rove LA (2012) - Imported series from Australia's Fox8 network featuring talk show host Rove McManus's Los Angeles-set celebrity talk show
- Samantha Who? (2011–2012)
- Ugly Betty (2009–2012)
- Veronica's Closet (2011–2012)
- Weeds (2010–2012)
- Who's the Boss? (2012-2014)
Interstitial programs during scrolling listings
- The Big Picture (1996–1998)
- FamilyVue (1995–1998)
- Holiday Spotlight (1994)
- Intervue (1995–1998)
- Movievue (1988–1998)
- Network Spotlight (1988–1998)
- Prevue Family (1998–1999)
- Prevue News and Weather (1998–1999)
- Prevue Revue (1998–1999)
- Prevue Sports (1998–1999)
- Prevue This (1998–1999)
- Prevue Tonight (1988–1998)
- Prevue TV (1998–1999)
- ReelTalk (1988–1998)
- Sportscope (1988–1998)
- TV Guide 4-Star Movies (1999–2001)
- TV Guide Family Finds (1999–2002)
- TV Guide Insider (1999–2002)
- TV Guide Movie Close-Up (1999–2001)
- TV Guide Movie Profile (1999–2000)
- TV Guide Music News (1999–2002)
- TV Guide Newsbrief (1999–2001)
- TV Guide Pay-Per-View Close-Up (1999–2000)
- TV Guide Quick Flicks (2000–2002)
- TV Guide Sportsview (1999–2002)
- TV Guide TV Close-Up (1999–2001)
- TV Guide Weather (segment version, 1999–2002; ticker version, 1999–present)
- TV Guide - The Screening Room (2001-2004)
- TV Guide - 90 Second Life Story (2001-2004)
- Ng, Philiana (29 May 2013). "'Big Brother: After Dark' Moves From Showtime to TVGN". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 11 June 2013.
- Goodson, Molly (13 January 2014). "Watch POPSUGAR on TV — Our New Show Launches Tonight on TVGN!". PopSugar. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 21, 2013). "'The Bold and the Beautiful' Makes its Cable Debut on TVGN Starting Monday, December 2". Retrieved November 24, 2013.
- O'Connell, Michael. "'The Young and the Restless' Moves From Soapnet to TV Guide Network". Retrieved April 3, 2013\date=June 28, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (June 28, 2013). "'The Young & the Restless' Moves to TVGN for Exclusive Basic Cable Airings Beginning Monday, July 1". Retrieved June 10, 2013.