List of proteins
Note that there exists a category for proteins that is more complete than this list.
All proteins can be found in the human proteome unless marked with a "%".
For more information about categorizing protein types, see List of types of proteins.
- 1 Fibrous proteins
- 2 Globular proteins
- 2.1 Plasma proteins
- 2.2 Hemoproteins
- 2.3 Cell adhesion
- 2.4 Transmembrane transport proteins
- 2.5 Hormones and growth factors
- 2.6 Receptors
- 2.7 DNA-binding protein
- 2.8 Immune system proteins
- 2.9 Nutrient storage/transport
- 2.10 Chaperone proteins
- 2.11 Enzymes
- 3 Complexes with multiple components including proteins
- 4 See also
- Complement proteins
- Factor VIII
- Factor XIII
- Protein C
- Protein S
- Protein Z
- Protein Z-related protease inhibitor
- Von Willebrand Factor
Hemoglobin (oxyhemoglobin and deoxyhemoglobin)
Transmembrane transport proteins
Ion pumping enzymes are in the enzymes section.
Hormones and growth factors
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF)
- Fibroblast growth factor (FGF)
- Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
- Receptors with enzyme activity are in the enzymes section.
- Receptors that are ion channels are in the ion channel section.
Transcription regulatory proteins that are receptors are in the receptors section.
- GroEL %
See List of enzymes
Complexes with multiple components including proteins
- List of enzymes
- Protein design Enzymes
- Protein family
- Structural domain
- Wikipedia:MeSH D12.776 (Medical Subject Headings classification of proteins)